Golf Courses and Golfing Tours in Mpumalanga South Africa

 

 

GOLF COURSES AND GOLFING TOURS IN MPUMALANGA

Mpumalanga Tourist Destinations and Tourist Attractions include all the Golf Courses and Golfing Tours in Mpumalanga Province of South Africa

PILGRIMS REST GOLF CLUB
MALELANE GOLF COURSE
LEOPARD CREEK GOLF COURSE
WITBANK GOLF CLUB
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

MALELANE GOLF COURSE

Malelane Golf club is a jewel in the Mpumalanga Lowveld, and is definitely a must for every golf enthusiast. Situated in the picturesque Onderberg is this beautiful 9 hole course that poses a real challenge to every golfer. The course is an easy club swing from the Kruger National Park, and is surrounded by a variety of indigenous trees. Vervet monkeys are a common sight, always busy foraging at the fruits and flowers. Other sport facilities, such as bowls, tennis, a gymnasium and squash are also available. The Malelane Golf Club with it's beautiful clubhouse with a view of the Crocodile river (the southern border of the Kruger Park) also offers a relaxed atmosphere to tired players to relax.


A water stream winds it's way through the course and there is a wide variety of bird life.

R570 road towards the Malelane Gate for the Kruger National Park

Tel :  013 7900283
Fax : 013 7900283
Cell : 076 905 3702
malgc@lantic.net
www.malelanegolf.co.za
R100 p/p for 18holes, R80 p/p for 9holes


 

LEOPARD CREEK GOLF COURSE

Leopard Creek Gold Course Mpumalanga South Africa

Johann Rupert created Leopard Creek, and with Gary Player, designed a championship 18-hole golf course as its centre piece. Leopard Creek opened in 1996 as an exclusive club , membership being by invitation only. Golfing hazards take on a new dimension at Leopard Creek for much of the water is home to hippos and crocodile. lakes and small streams have been diverted through the development to create scenic vistas and interesting golf strategies.

Leopard Creek GolfCourse Mpumalanga South Africa
Tel : (+27 13) 791 2000
e-mail

WITBANK GOLF CLUB

Witbank Golf Club dates back to 1907. It was built by one of the Coal mines (possibly Rand Mines). The old Club House, which was made of stone, was moved stone by stone in 1972 from its original position and is now the Pro-Shop. They had sand greens until 1935 when we went over to Florida Greens. These were changed to Bent grass in 1985. The modification to the Club House took place recently and is now an architecturally constructed building. Originally the Old Pretoria Road ran through the course but with the advent of the N4 Highway the two sections are now joined by a tunnel below the Highway.

Tel: +27 13 656 5031
Fax: +27 13 656 5031

wtbgolf@mweb.co.za

 

WEB DESIGN. WEB OPTIMISATION, AND HOSTING BY UQH - www.ultraquickhost.com ©Ultra Quick Host ®UQH
It is illegal to copy or reproduce any information or images contained in this website without written application and subsequent permission from Ultra Quick Host